Journey to Self by Sudhanshu Verma

Journey to Self by Sudhanshu Verma
Journey to Self by Sudhansu Verma

Day 1/365

"and then you turn into a machine with bones and meat, Your legs walk where your misery leads you, Your hands work like your only god. "
Don't you ever think we humans are turning into robots ?
Machine with bones and meat ?
We follow the same schedule.. we listen to the orders and some does not sleep ?

This picture is related to my life somehow!
It depicts my daily life routine in it. Holding a camera bag and rushing to office But having dreams in my mind.. waiting to break through.. going into the wild.. ultimate freedom.. on the road...!
My mind shows it all..
may be i was habitual of my daily routine but this 356 days project has given me new life .
I have started this project to believe in my existence as a human not as robot.